Marketing is always at the core of building and growing any business. However, designing and creating effective advertising campaigns can be quite a daunting task. Luckily, there are a few digital platforms that enable marketers to do this with ease. Click2Sell.co is an example of such a platform. It provides a package of the tools that are necessary for designing unique advertising campaigns and making money online by posting ads. Below is our comprehensive Click2Sell review.
What is the Click2Sell Platform?
Click2Sell.co is an online advertising platform and marketplace that enables users to buy and even create their own online banner ad campaigns. Using the platform, you can purchase ad banners and own them for a given amount of time, during which you will be paid when another person clicks on the ad and goes on to make a purchase. Unlike other similar platforms that only provide pre-defined banners, Click2Sell allows users to design and create banners to their liking.
How does it Work?
The design of the Click2Sell platform is quite intuitive, making the entire process of using it easy for everyone. The first step involves a simple user registration, where you will be required to fill in the account registration form with all the necessary information that the website asks. However, you must remember that this work-from-home opportunity is not free, and like in any other business, especially online, you are required to make an initial investment. The packages offered on the platform include:
- Silver package, which requires an initial investment of at least $250 to start creating campaigns. With this, you can get up to 250,000 web impressions worldwide.
- Gold Package requires an initial investment of at least $1500 and offers up to 1.25 million web impressions worldwide and premium publisher sites.
- Diamond Package requires an initial investment of $4500 and provides up to 7.5 million web impressions worldwide, personal account manager, one-on-one coaching calls, premium publisher sites, and more.
The process of designing a banner ad is straightforward, involving a few easy-to-follow steps. First, you have to choose the category of the ad and then decide on the wording. Some examples of categories that you can pick from include business/investment, art/entertainment, computer/internet, Sports, and much more. The next step involves selecting a banner and designing it. The platform has a great variety of tools, making this process unbelievably seamless. The last step involves setting up the campaign and selecting the period you wish to run it (as from two weeks and up to five months). That’s it; you’re good to go!
How to Make Money Using the Platform?
Once you have registered and bought your package, there are several ways in which you can make money using the platform. Here’s how it goes:
- Pay Per Click (PPC): This has to do with the number of clicks that your campaign generates. You will receive 85 percent of the revenues that your campaign will generate, and therefore, the more the clicks you get, the more profit you can make.
- Pay Per Acquisition (PPA): This is simply the total number of sales you make. By clicking on your ad, people will be taken to the brand’s website from where they can buy products, and every time they do so, you will get 85 percent commission of the total revenue.
- Refer other People: Click2Sell also have an affiliate program. You can make $1000 once you refer ten people to buy one of their packages. They offer $100 per referral, but you can only make a maximum of $1000.
The Bottom Line
In a nutshell, it is apparent that if you are looking for ways to make money online, then advertising products of famous international brands, which is exactly what Click2sell offers, is one of the best things you can try. Whether you are just starting or you have been doing it for many years, using Click2Sell can go a long way in improving your performance. The platform has a lot of tools and services that will enable you to design banner ad campaigns quite easily, whether you’re an experienced marketer or a newbie in the online marketing world.