A laptop is one of the essential tools that a college student needs for learning. However, you may want your computer to perform different functions like online businesses, online courses, or just for assignment and assessment purposes.
If that’s the case, the type of Laptop that you buy depends on the specification you want. Besides, selecting the best laptops is not an easy task. Starting from the ones that would suit your registration process, course enrollment to several application processes.
When we were in college, we felt the same way as you now. Then, there was no one to show us the guide to buy the best laptops for students. Can you see that you are lucky? With a detailed description, we compiled this article to show you the best laptops, best laptops review, laptop buying guide, and many others.
Without wasting time, we present to you the 2020 top-rated laptops. Endeavor to choose the one that works best for you. Besides, check the price and specifications if it meets your standard and requirements.
1. Dell XPS 9350-1340SLV Laptop
The Dell XPS 9350-1340SLV laptop is one of the best laptops for college students. This Laptop has a large screen but a small portable notebook with a 13-inches display. The body is made up of aluminum construction, and it is a touch-friendly laptop where you can enjoy your Os at your fingertips.
- It has an inbuilt Random Access Memory (RAM) of 8GB LPDDR3.
- Compatible 64 Bit, Windows 10, and Aluminum display back.
- It has 2.5GHz and Intel Core i5-6200u.
The features and details are not limited to the ones mentioned above as it also includes; 18 hours average battery life, price ranges between $900-$950 and HD Graphics 5500.
2. Apple MacBook Pro Laptop
Apple MacBook Pro comes with a Regina display, and it is also one of the top-rated laptops for college students. Students have two ports for transferring data with high speed. It also has the right touch bar as it is among the new generation of computers.
- 256GB flash memory size with the iOS operating system.
- Nine hours of battery life span with 8GB DDR3 RAM.
- It has an Intel Core i5 and 256GB flash memory.
The detailed description is not limited to the ones above. It also has a force touch trackpad, facetime HD camera as well as 2560-by-1600 graphics resolution.
3. HP – Spectre x360 2-in-1 Laptop
HP – Spectre x360 2-in-1 is another laptop that can work perfectly to meet your requirements. It has an impressive battery life, and it looks more like a notebook. This Laptop is portable, and you can even take it along when you are going to the campus. The Laptop is coupled with a lot of functions. Check the description below.
- 1600MHz memory speed with 8GB Random Access Memory(RAM).
- It is integrated with wireless Bluetooth and 12 hours battery life span.
- It has 11 MP rear webcam resolution, Windows 8 operating system, and intel HD Graphic 520.
4. Microsoft Surface Book Laptop
The Microsoft Surface Book laptop (CR9-00001) is the fourth in our list. It is affordable, and the price ranges from $600 – $650. With this Laptop, you can detach the screen and use it as a tablet. It has a 4 hours average battery life as well as faster internet access.
- Removable RAM of 8GB DDR3 and 128 GB solid hard drive.
- It has Windows 10 operating system with two USB 3.0 ports.
- The intel model number is CR9-00001, while the max screen resolution is 3000×3200 pixels.
5. Lenovo ThinkPad X260 Laptop
The Lenovo ThinkPad X260 laptop is one of a kind. It is suitable for all your course registrations, assignment, and even useful for business students. It is flexible to use, and the design delivers high scalability. The price of this Laptop ranges from $650-$750.
- 8 GB Random Access Memory with 500GB hard drive.
- It has Windows 7 professional operating system and two-processor counts.
- Its memory speed is 2133 MHz.
Finally, the above description and specifications would guide you to choose the top-rated laptops of your choice. For more information, follow our platform to get an update on a series of notebooks for college students and office work.