Many times, people run into scams when they try to buy bitcoins from unauthorized sources. The reason being you cannot verify the transaction in Blockchain. Today, Indians are using Paytm as it is more secure as compared to other methods.
What is Paytm?
Paytm is also known as pay through mobile. It is an Indian e-commerce financial technology where you can carry out different payment methods. Paytm was launched in the year 2010 and in 2017 it transformed into verified Paytm bank.
It is available worldwide and incorporates 11 languages withmultiple payment ranges. You can do utility bill payments, online mobile recharges, event bookings, travel bookings, movies as well as in-store payments for essential food at grocery stores and restaurantsjust by scanning the Paytm QR code.
Step by Step guide on how you can buy bitcoins with Paytm:
- Go to the official page of https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/buy-bitcoin-with-paytm/
- Enter your amount in INR and choose Paytm as a payment method. Then click on search
- You will be readdressed to a new page. Here you can see traders. You must choose the ones with fewer bitcoin prices. A green dot in front of the buyer will show that they are online which will make the transaction faster.
- Click on buy
- Choose free signup and login by filling in your details on the LocalBitcoins site
- Now you are on a trade request page where you are directly linked with traders. Chat with your buyer who is selling the bitcoins. Sometimes the replies are slow, but you receive an email after the message has been sent.
- You get only 60 minutes to buy the bitcoins, after that the windows will shut down automatically.
- You can later get in touch with your buyer through their phone number which was given in the bio description
- Once the payment is done, you click on the “I have paid” option.
- After the successful verification, your bitcoins will get out to your bitcoin address
That is how you buy bitcoins using Paytm in the most secure manner.
This was the simplest way to buy bitcoins using the Paytm app. Although when you notice, the traders who accept Paytm charge higher prices when you associate it to market rate. Therefore, if you are unable to purchase using your cash or debit/credit card then this is the most secure and easy way to buy bitcoins.