The HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 is a make of computer servers first developed as well as marketed by Compaq. But then Compaq combined with Hewlett-Packard, HP give up work with its Net server brand and became in favour of the ProLiant brand. These are the server brands sold through QuickServ in Thailand.
This brand is presently marketed by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. HP ProLiant systems lead the x 86 server markets in number of units as well as money during the 1st quarter of 2010.
Through QuickServ a company can select from a family of adaptable, resilient, and software-defined servers suited to assorted workloads as well as controlled by a single infrastructure management system. You can see their entire line of ProLiant tower and rack servers in the family guide on QuickServ website.
Their partners are the center of HPE – they have a track record that is proven of having trusted partnerships as well as reliable investment partner. Their plan of Partner Ready – which is one of the IT industries’s most respected and older partner programmes that will support your business model and provide you with all you need to succeed. QuickServ has received the HPE EG Gold Partner Aruba Silver Partner for 2018.
Why to partner with HPE
QuickServ believe there are good motives to partner with HPE. Here are a few of them:
- HP is number 1 worldwide in server sales as well as #1 in cloud substructure;
- They are a leader in many of the other market segments HP serve, and being second in networking, second in total storage and second in IT services;
- Partners generate 70% of HPE hardware revenue;
- HPE participates with $1.1 billion in partner business annually;
- Spent $6B in IT investing funding that are made available to their customers and partners via HPE Financial Services in FY17;