Communication is key in the modern workplace. We rely on email, chat apps, video calls, and text messages to collaborate and get work done efficiently. But sometimes you need to share sensitive information that isn’t meant for the whole team or public channels. That’s where private – a secure private messaging tool – comes in handy.
- Go to privnote.com and type or paste your message into the text box. You links, images, documents – anything you want.
- Click the “Create Note” button. It generates a unique URL for your note.
- Copy the URL and send it to the intended recipient via email, chat, etc.
- When the recipient opens the link, they’ll see your message. After it’s read, the note is automatically deleted from Privnote’s server.
So unlike normal texts, emails, or chat logs, the information in a privnote isn’t stored anywhere permanently. It’s the digital equivalent of a self-destructing paper note. It makes privnote ideal for sharing confidential information that you don’t want hanging around in inboxes or chat histories.
Share passwords, access codes, and credentials
Distributing passwords and login credentials is a security risk if done over normal channels. Privnotes let you share this sensitive information safely. Once the recipient logs in, the privnote self-destruct.
Provide feedback confidentially
They are company may do employee or customer surveys anonymously. But sometimes you need to give confidential feedback directly about a sensitive issue. A privnote allows this without exposure.
Give instructions that don’t linger
When providing instructions for tasks involving financial or personal data, keeping a paper trail is not a good idea. A privnote outlining the process protects sensitive details for this website tornote.io Send info for eyes only
HR issues, legal matters, and financials often need to be communicated on a need-to-know basis. A privnote ensures only the intended recipient views the message.
Share private meeting notes securely
Collaborating with clients often involves privnote to convey meeting summaries, action items, and next steps securely.
Protect sensitive media files
You may need to share copyrighted materials or internal videos confidentially. Upload files to privnote instead of attaching them to emails.
Keep chat channels clear
Chat apps like Slack get cluttered. Long conversations or large files also slow things down. Privnotes help streamline channels by handling private communications separately.
Communicate during crunch time
Shared inboxes get messy when projects are due. Privnotes lets you provide instructions and feedback to individuals without adding to the inbox noise.
Protect your privacy with privnote best practices
To get the most security and privacy from privnote when communicating sensitive information:
- Enable password protection and encryption when creating notes. It adds an extra layer of security. The recipient needs the password you provide to view the note.
- Avoid putting names, email addresses, or other identifying details in privnotes. This maintains anonymity.
- Set a note expiration time. The default is 1 week but you can set times as short as 1 minute.
- Use privnote URLs only once. Don’t save and reuse links as this could expose expired notes.
- Craft subject lines vaguely if emailing links, like “Please review this.” Don’t mention privnote in emails.
- Use privnote in combination with other tools like encryption and virtual private networks (VPNs) for maximum protection.
- Educate recipients on privnote best practices like not forwarding links or taking screenshots. It maintains control and security.