Charging phones is usually a painfully long time. When conventional chargers are used, it can take the entire night before the phone fully charges. There are other problems of charging the phones with old technology chargers. Some of them are as follows.
- Conventional chargers do not have an auto disconnect feature. So, the battery keeps on charging even after it gets full. It damages the battery. It also results in overheating.
- The conventional cables are not strong enough. Which is why they quickly break after a few uses only. Buying a charger again and again can be very expensive.
That’s why you should use lightning cables that are the latest additions in the market. We have listed 2 lightning chargers in the guide below. They are absolutely worth the money spent. Have a look!
1. Mcdodo Auto-Disconnect Lightning Charger with Breathing LED
The most advanced features that this charger is equipped with are as follows.
- The design of this charger incorporates an LED halo light that has many practical benefits. One, you can find the port of the phone with the help of this charger using the LED light. Second, you can also view the battery status of the phone.
- The cords are high-quality zinc and nylon that are braided together. It makes the charging cable highly resistant against breaking. So, even if the cable gets twisted, it still won’t break.
- Made with the 2.4A charging technology, this charger charges a phone 40% quicker than most other products in the market.
- The charging automatically stops once the battery is full. So, it doesn’t damage the battery of the phone.
2. McDodo 90 Degree Lightning Charger
This innovative charger is for iPhones. The first thing that you’ll notice about it is it’s design. A perfect 90° alignment makes sure that the charging cable doesn’t tangle with your hands when you’re using the phone while it’s plugged to the charger. Other interesting features that make this charger a wonderful option for Apple phones are as follows.
- This charger has special LED backlighting features that will make you find the charger even in the dark.
- It is available in 4 different lengths, 0.5M, 1.2M, 1.8M & 3M. You can always choose one according to your requirement.
You should also explore the amazing range of many more advanced chargers at Mcdodo.co.