We all know the importance of email marketing and how it helps to grow the business online with ease. To make things more comfortable, we always seek some great tools for the work. Well, you have got two, GetResponse and AWeber. Both of them are just amazing for taking advantage of the email hosting. This means that one keeps in touch with the fans without being part of social marketing or blogging outreach.
Email marketing is tremendous over the past few years for providing comfort in managing the user’s data. Well, don’t forget about the automation provided by these tools, as it helps to manage the subscribers’ list with ease. I know you may be stuck in choosing between these two awesome tools. Don’t worry as we are here to help. In the guide, we would like to cover AWeber VS GetResponse pricing. All you need to do is to read the article carefully. Let us begin.
- Subscription plan
Both of the GetResponse and AWeber tools come with the subscription-based plan. But, AWeber has different packages, and pricing is set tight for the users. Generally, there is five plan offered by this tool, and they are as follow.
- For zero to five hundred subscribers, it will cost you around 19 dollars per month.
- If you have more than five hundred and less than 2500 subscribers, then the pricing is around 29 dollars per month.
- For 2501 to five thousand, you need to pay 49 dollars per month.
- If the subscribers are more than 5000 and less than 10000, then it will cost you 69 dollars per month.
- For 10001 to twenty-five thousand, there is a need to pay 149 dollars for the subscription.
Yeah, I know you may be worried to see that you can’t go for choosing over 25000 subscribers. Don’t worry as you can select the other one. Let us know more about the different features provided by the AWeber.
- Analytics and segmentation
- Integrations and image hosting
- Not limit set for emails and automation
This comes with four fee options, and that makes you know about the AWeber VS GetResponse pricing. These include plus, basic, enterprise, and professional. Let us talk more about them below.
- Basic plan
- For zero to thousand subscribers will cost you around 15 dollars per month.
- If you choose between thousand and 2500, then there is a need to pay 45 dollars per month.
- For 10000 to twenty-five thousand, the price is set at 145 dollars per month.
- If you select the fifty thousand to 100,000 subscribers, then you have to pay 450 dollars per month.
These are the packs included in the basic plan, and you can also go for choosing others as well. They also provide some other features for email marketing.
To summarize, all these are the basic differences of pricing between the GetResponse and AWeber. Well, if you want to choose one, then GetResponse is best for serving your purpose.