Disney Plus is one of the most popular streaming services in the world, however, it’s sadly only available in the US and to a few countries around the world. Accessing this service might not be as easy as you think. In fact, like Disney Plus, there are many services and websites that aren’t available there. This is due to geo-restrictions or censorship.
To access them, or Disney Plus, you’re going to need to change your IP address. Along with that, you’re going to need the best South Africa VPN that comes with robust security features. This will protect you from the major online threats that prevail.
Keeping in mind that South Africa ranks third on the list for the highest cybercrime rates. This means you’re going to need all the precautions you can get.
To think of all the possible ways to protect yourself while using the South African internet and at the same time to be able to access Disney Plus from there, you’re going to need a VPN that works well for all these aspects. If you look ahead I’ll first show you how to choose a reliable provider and then how to watch Disney Plus from South Africa.
How to choose a South African VPN that allows you to stream on Disney Plus
There are certain features and attributes that you need to look into, features that’ll unblock Disney Plus, and at the same time protect you from online censorship and surveillance. Here’s how:
- Choose a provider that offers a large network coverage. It needs to incorporate both South African and US servers. The US servers are to access Disney Plus since it is not available from within the country.
- The provider should offer high-end and robust security features. Look for AES 256-bit encryption, Split-tunneling, obfuscated serves, and other advanced features.
- Make sure they’re able to bypass geo-restrictions and blocks that Disney Plus imposes.
- Fast speeds and unlimited bandwidth is a must, specifically since you’re using it to stream. No one like lagging and buffering. Test the speeds out using the free trials, which brings me to the next point.
- Look for free trial and refund periods. This allows you to get a complete feel of the app, to make sure that the service actually unblocks Disney Plus. If you’re using the refund period, you could always subscribe to a reliable VPN that offers the best VPN deals and discounts.
- Device compatibility and simultaneous connections is also crucial. There are times when you might want to use more than one streaming device. Choose one that provides apps for many devices, and at the same time offers simultaneous connections.
How to watch Disney Plus in South Africa
- Subscribe to the best VPN service that offers multiple US servers to access Disney Plus. Make sure you’re also able to connect to local services.
- Download and install the app on a supported device. Make sure the app you choose is compatible with all the major streaming devices.
- Launch the app, sign in to your account.
- Connect to a US servers.
- Sign up for Disney Plus and start streaming!