Even the algorithms of the different platforms worked roughly on this basis. By distributing and benefiting the most followed accounts. This is how the purchase of Youtube followers exploded.
Inter-Connection Of Social Networks
When they were created about fifteen years ago, Facebook and Twitter were separate even establishing fierce competition, to the one who would attract the most users on its platform. Then over time, each one found its specificities. A Twitter follower does not publish, or not in the same way on Facebook and vice versa. Everything is still different on Youtube, this application only allowing publication through commented photos, or even Youtube and its videos. The publication method and therefore the use differs from one space to another, more than a competition it is a complementarity. You can buy youtube subscribers and have the best time.
- The platforms integrated this, and finally allowed the user to increase their possibilities tenfold.
- Linking the spaces together to create joint publications.
- Do you see what’s going on? The connection of networks, induces a communion of followers. Formerly restricted to a single network, your publications and therefore all those who follow them are transported to all linked accounts. No need to draw yourself a drawing, the scope of the information is once again increased.
Now for sure, followers are the Grail. You have to get it by all means, even bet on real fakes, no matter how long you have. Accounts with millions of subscribers are treasures. It was enough for diversifying, the monetization of false subscribers, real scams to consumers.
Buying Followers, Buying Likes: The User Is Stronger Than The Network
Several years already that the users, strong of their understanding of the system, use and abuse the scheme.
- Unscrupulous and looking at the authenticity of their content, millions of Twitter, Facebook and Youtube accounts start buying followers and likes.
- Gargling to see their counters constantly increasing.
- And reaping the fruits of falsified popularity.
All networks prohibit false accounts in their conditions of use. However, in the absence of detection techniques, but also of legal support, fraudsters are in fact never worried. Scams grow as fast as completely empty subscriber accounts sell.
The massive arrival of advertising on all sites requires questioning. Anxious to present reliable figures to their advertisers, networks must consider a thorough cleaning of their bases.
If networks are to continue, they need to be as concerned with it as they are with privacy and data protection.
How To Recognize Accounts That Defraud?
The possibility of account reporting, which has appeared on all networks for some time, allows a first selection. Each user can alert the platform to a questionable account. The multiplication of reports allows the verification of accounts and the outright removal of impostors.
On Youtube, you just have to linger a little, on the activity of the profiles to detect the deception. Some followers can hardly see any friends at all and are content to relay only information from the host account, suspect, right, especially when the profile multiplies this kind of “ghost” contact? While tracking, from accounts to accounts, we realize that it is in fact a large closed circuit, a batch of accounts self-feeds by “liking” in turn.