Are you ready to take a giant leap when it comes to securing and retrieving data? If so, get ready to boost productivity and increase profits instantly, as you will realize these results by going to the cloud. Operating a business takes on a whole new dimension when you move your operating functions to the cloud and conduct business this way.
When you use a managed cloud server, you will find that you can secure your data more easily while greatly reducing your operational costs. The following information will detail the benefits of using this data method for keeping your company’s files safeguarded and still accessible.
So, what are managed cloud servers and how do they work?
Timely Solutions for Your Business
When you manage your data services in the cloud, you don’t have to worry about the damages or downtime that can result from using a physical facility. Because these services are not as costly, operationally, they are highly popular. Managed cloud hosting covers a full array of business solutions including the following:
- Disaster recovery
- Managed security
- Business continuity
- Backup and recovery
- Enterprise managed services
- Cyber security solutions
When companies use managed cloud hosting solutions or servers, they enjoy the protection offered by securing data privately while the paying lower costs normally associated with public cloud use. Therefore, you can have the best of both worlds when you opt for this type of service.
A Quick Overview of the Services
- Managed cloud hosting enables companies to share and access computing resources, such as hardware and software, over a remote network that spans over multiple servers located outside a company.
- If you use this type of service, your main objective is to receive data in a secure and consistent manner. You can set up your operations in the cloud by contractingfor services that are featured month-to-month or over a longer time period.
- This type of solution is also referred toas managed cloud computing.
So, what are the primary advantages related to using a provider that offers managed cloud hosting?
Some of the Major Benefits
By taking advantage of the cloud, you can enjoy the following:
- Regular, ongoing availability of data. This cloud solution uses various servers, storage protection for disaster recovery, and an SAN (storage area network) to secure and store data.
- Network security is featured in the form of virtual local area networks (VLANs) and an Intrusion Protection System (IPS) – both which are used in individuallymanaged cloud serveraccounts to retrieve data safely and effectively.
- Resources are only billed by use. Therefore, you will never spend more than you have to when you access the cloud for hosting or database use.
What are you goals operationally? If you have not yet explored the advantages of managed cloud server hosting, now is the time to do so.