Adwords is an online advertising platform based on pay-per-click(PPC) strategy that allows businesses to display their ads on search engine results pages.Businesses want their advertisements to be ranked at the top of the search results. For this, they are ready to pay for the keywords that they want to target. Since the platform runs on PPC advertising, you have to pay only when a visitor clicks your ad.
One of the most important factors that can enable your Adwords campaign to run successfully and in turn, improve your business is the Ad rank.It depends on two major factors – maximum bid and quality score. Maximum bid refers to the amount that a business is willing to pay per click (PPC), and quality score refers to the degree of optimisation of your ad in reference to the quality of your website, relevance of the ad to visitors and expected click-through rate. In order to ensure a high position of your ad on the result pages, it’s important to have a higher ad rank.
Search engines like Google reward high quality and efficient Adword campaigns by discounted PPC rates and higher rankings on the result pages.
By now it’s clear that Adwords can play a major role in boosting your business. Since it is such an important factor, you surely need a team of professionals to optimise your PPC charges and yet bring out the best for your business. Blurn Adwords Agency, Sydney, is one such team of dedicated professionals who ensure that you spend minimum and get maximum!
They will help you to make the best possible use of Adwords by following a step-by-step approach which will include the following:
- They will help you establish your account goals. For example, if you are using your ads for brand building, the account structure and the features that you use will be completely different if you use ads for lead generation.
- They will develop audience portfolios by determining who your target audience are, what they are searching for and what device they are using.
- They will conduct keyword research by using keyword tools, such as SEMrush, to discover cost, competition and volume for the search terms at every stage of your search.
- They will structure your Adwords account into different ad campaigns and ad groups, each featuring relevant keywords and ads.
- They will optimise your Cost Per Click (CPC) in case the competition is high for the decided keywords by bidding for long-tail keywords relevant to your business. Although this depends on how much your budget is for your Ad campaign.
- They will make sure to include relevant keywords, a compelling headline, a clear call-to-action and ad extensions.
- They will design a mobile-friendly landing page that focuses on the advantages and features of the product or services, includes good-quality images, a form and a clear call-to-action.
Since Google AdWords is a PPC advertising program, your ads are displayed for free and you’re charged only when someone clicks on your ad on the search results page. The AdWords system is a live auction, therefore, the click prices are determined by the amount of competition, and the extent of money a business is willing to pay for a click.
Google AdWords can drive high-quality traffic to the website at very competitive costs as compared to other forms of advertising, if executed properly.
However, when you don’t know how to expertly manage the process, costs can increase rapidly while you potentially drive low-quality traffic. This is where companies like Blurn come into picture as they understand the following factors that play into how much each click costs you.
- Keyword competition
- The quality score of keywords
- Your average monthly budgets
- Maximum bid and bid position
- Click-through rates
Businesses end up paying huge amounts when they choose to target high-volume keywords which are being searched a lot over the internet. Therefore, it is necessary to make the best use of the money you put in by opting for professionals who can optimise the keywords to be used.’
They have an expertise in managing Google Ads and Adwords on other platforms which can target qualified, in-market prospects at affordable rates.
Adwords agencies can effectively enable you to understand the insights of the Adword campaigns like structure of account, strategies for bidding, keyword research etc.They will help in development of an effective advertisement strategy by:
- Figuring out your financial capacity for the ad campaign, setting the daily budget accordingly and monitoring the expenses.
- Researching keywords and bidding on the phrases and keywords at higher bids to get more relevant clicks
- Creating relevant and compelling ads.
- Running A/B test to optimise landing pages.
- Performing remarketing to reinforce your brand
They can help your online retail business by improving awareness and driving quality traffic towards your site. Customers associate certain keywords and phrases to your business and Blurn Adwords Agency can help you identify them. They will provide you the flexibility of deciding which sites to host your ads on and enable you to focus on your target market by targeting certain regions and cities. They will identify who is searching for your products, optimise current campaigns and leverage results for improved overall success.
Some of the salient features of Blurn are as follows:
- They help you in getting high quality leads by applying most cutting-edge proven procedures.
- They will increase the brand’s Share of Voice (SOV) by perfectly positioning your brand on the search landscape.
- They will optimise your campaign at micro levels and help you save a lot of money.
- They integrate paid search with other digital channels to ensure maximum performance.
- They help in increasing Cross Sell & Up Sell by targeting the audience that would have otherwise been left out.
Their Adwords Deliverables include the following:
- Strategic planning to achieve desired goals.
- Highly targeted campaigns designed for high precision targeting.
- Daily optimisation of campaigns and landing pages for maximum results.
- Free consultation to explain any part of their Adwords strategy at any point of time.
- Free regular Adwords reports customised and broken down as per client’s needs.
Some of the unique features of their Adwords innovations are:
- Exact match optimisation by employing as many “exact matches” as needed to get best results.
- Targeting the potential customers through remarketing
- They follow a test-and-learn approach to ensure maximum profits.
- They perform customer watch to directly target your customers & potential customers.
- Automated rules and scripts to ensure maximum reach at minimum cost across platforms.
Considering the above factors, it would surely be a wise idea to hire them to optimise and manage your Adwords campaign. Apart from this, they offer a plethora of services which can cater to all of your other digital marketing needs as well. Feel free to visit Blurn, Melbourne, Australia, to know more about the host of services offered!