YouTube is a widely used video sharing service where different users can create their channel where they can upload their content and attract the users to engage with their videos, like them and share them with others. YouTube can be accessed through all platform laptops, PC’s, mobile phones, and tablets.
The mobile app of youtube is available at all platforms such as iOS, windows, and android. Views on your video directly depend on how high YouTube ranks your video.
Youtube rank videos through an algorithm but users can also buy YouTube subscribers and use some techniques to get a higher rank.
Amazing tips to rank your YouTube videos
- YouTube made some changed in its algorithms, and now it doesn’t rank the videos on the basis only views. Now it uses various factors also such as comments, likes, shares, etc.
- These new metrics helps to avoid click farming used by the users to gain fake clicks.
- To rank your video higher, you must keep your videos at least 60 seconds long.
- The more time viewers spend on your videos, the higher that video will be ranked.
- Lengthy videos attract more comments and shares and engage the viewers to a great extent.
- The title of the video is crucial in ranking your video.
- You need to name your file in two places; first in the raw video file and second in videos title.
- Give your video an attractive title with a unique keyword.
- You can also write something about the video in the description box to make it more attractive.
Create a playlist
- A playlist is a great way to keep your content organized and make it look attractive.
- You must create a new playlist for each video and also add a related keyword to it. It gives the viewer a clear idea about what your video is about and helps your video to rank higher.